Monday, May 16, 2016

May 16 2016

I haven't posted recently and definitely not much.  Yesterday I had a really nice time getting to know someone a little better- and the night before, getting to know three people a little better.

It is nice to be a member of the human race rather than a spectator.  Not that I think for a minute that I'm going to give up spectating.

Every once in awhile I forget that my eyes are improving and forget about the drainage I feel mainly on my left sinus.  And then I am reminded that I'm in the middle of a great medical improvement of some kind.  Yesterday I was talking to an acupuncturist patient- who surprised me.  I didn't think who would have been someone to go for that type of thing- and she didn't have a story nearly as dramatic.  And at dinner I could mainly read the menu but for really small print I pulled the menu away from me.  That's definitely new.  And now I'm typing without glasses and although I may have some misspellings, I can almost read every letter- I think it's a little better than two weeks ago, I would guess.  I notice that I do read better in the mornings.

I've also been reading less.  Thinking about my eyes has made me want to see the world more than seeing black marks on white paper.  I doubt if there has been a day when I haven't done some reading, but I am enjoying reading less and doing other things more.

I'm reading a book about getting healthy- very little bits at a time, and he wants me to give up things and eat some broccoli and buy some flowers.  Okay buddy, thanks for the suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment