Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Last Day

So Google tells me it's the last day to register to vote in Georgia.

Since you know; Google, where I am, if I'm registered to vote and who I'd vote for, I wonder why you let me know this.  Perhaps you think it's quaint; the idea that you don't already know more about me than I know myself and you're promulgating that idea to make me feel comfortable and search for more things so you'll know more about me.

It does come down to money doesn't it?  Or is it control?


I guess Google means it's the last day to register to vote in Georgia if one wishes to choose between the ogre and the undercover witch but maybe it's the last day registration will ever take place there.  It is about time for the Indians to take it back over again after those criminals stepped in and ran things for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment