Saturday, February 25, 2017

Epcot, McD's Guava Pie and RaceTrac Donuts

Tonight I'm sitting here in my own little house; a place where I can look out the window and see grass and trees from above, and it hits me that yesterday was pretty good.  I went to Epcot, where live many good memories and a few bad ones- and I didn't have to stay long.  Just being there was enough to bring the good memories back and I really don't think I thought about any of the bad ones but maybe for just two minutes or something.  I had my third guava and cream cheese pie, and my second RaceTrac donut; free from filling out a survey.  So not only do they have the cheapest gas but there is a selection of treat the next time just for two minutes of my feedback.

Thanks life.

There have been many good things the past seven months and these are just three that come to mind.  It's great to visit Walk Dizzy Whirl whenever I want; having cheap gas handy at many corners and several corner offices in McD's throughout the state.  I never have to clean up or cook there and I like that.

Sincerely,
Carl

No comments:

Post a Comment