Monday, March 12, 2018

How to Become a Successful Consultant in Your Own Field - Hubert Bermont

So far, so great.

if your name happens to be Hubert Bermont, you've got to be a great writer, right?  (or your book will never get published...  Benedict Cumberbatch, anyone?

From the preface:

The first edition of this book was originally written and published in 1978.  To my delight and surprise, it went through eight printings and sold over fifty thousand copies.  But it did several other important things as well.

Yeah buddy, it got me a successful consultantship in my own fields... that's what it did.

Maybe.


I'm thinking of CV Talent.  That's a great name to cover whatever I want to get paid to do; isn't it?

Let's see- there's the beachfront condo.  I can rent it.  And there's the dog- Probably old but I'll call him a puppy- and he can go around and let people pet him who need some love... and then I can get people who can, to stuff envelopes or string beads.. and I can hire people to do whatever...

1 comment:

  1. Page 53



    Remember, you chose the career of Consulting to avoid being trapped in life ever again.



    Now you are back where you started.



    ReplyDelete