Sunday, February 16, 2020

As

Someone might have expected,

the phone has replaced books and keyboard.  I don't write.  I don't read pages.  I talk into the phone and halfway type in texts and blogs, trying to fix the voice recognition jibberish.

Today I am in the lieberry, thinking of the lieberry, and missing my former job.  It was nice to be good at something- and let's be honest- good at it in a way noone expected.

Not missing that condo, but missing that Disney experience- including working there- which was not in a department made for me- and missing those churches and missing being surrounded by my stuff, not my Mom's.  

It's an aging community here, and am I going to live there, or reside there?  How many years does it take.


Mid-Life the Crisis Musical quotes:

Though I'm ready to grow up

I'll go fishing with my son

CRS - Can't remember s



No comments:

Post a Comment