Monday, December 21, 2020

Mary j Blige

When I first heard Mary j Blige's Christmas album, I really liked it.  Similar to Lorrie Morgan's Christmas album it was a nice blend of what we knew they could already do plus with the little branching out. Full orchestra and a nice selection of choices. The ads for Tiffany featuring Mary j Blige and models engaged in Portuguese action, you know, lisbon?  Were quite annoying this year with the song favorite things. But I'm glad she got some play. And now I hear her on the radio Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas.  it's nice, but I don't know if it's the best choice for a single. Makes me want to listen to the whole thing again. but for having been released a while ago, it's nice to finally hear some of it on the radio.

No comments:

Post a Comment