Thursday, November 25, 2021

yes we need a little Christmas

This version has so much Johnny Mathis vibrato, but he really does have a great voice. Maybe I shouldn't be vibratophobic.  Interesting to think that it's not from a Christmas show.  Mame or Auntie Mame, I think the one that's not a musical, was the first Lake Worth Playhouse show I auditioned for.   I was thinking I was 9 years old, but I was probably 10.  They called me up on stage twice, which I thought was a good sign and I remember the script said to say b i t c h but I didn't understand I was supposed to spell it so I said it out loud and people laughed. But I didn't take it wrong, cuz when a kid says that word it's supposed to be funny.  We need a little Christmas right now, before my spirits fall again.

No comments:

Post a Comment