Thursday, August 18, 2022

1st pumpkin of the season

The first thing I remember pumpkin flavored something that wasn't pumpkin pie, was at Carvel ice cream around 19 83. They had pumpkin pie flavored ice cream and I remember I liked it right away. Now, we got a lot of things flavored pumpkin, which really means cinnamon and something else which may or may not have pumpkin at all. Aldi pumpkin ice cream actually has a lot of pumpkin in it. But most things don't. Today I had a pumpkin spice iced coffee from Dunkin'. I stood in line a couple days ago and got a year's full of free coffee. Which really means four coupons each month for a medium coffee or ice coffee. It was good too! The first 20 sips were filled with brown sugar and gritty like I was sopping up the plate from some crumb streusel or something or another. And then the rest of it was good. And of course, not gritty. Surprised she didn't put in sugar syrup, but must have put in real sugar and I was not complaining even though it didn't blend in.

No comments:

Post a Comment