Sunday, July 24, 2016

YouTube

So let me tell you what I've been doing lately.

I've heard about YouTube and I've used YouTube.  I've even taught a class a couple times on the subject of YouTube.  But I've just started watching it for real.

Every once in awhile I want to see a video on something and I've known for a long time that there is a place to find almost anything.  But this is different.

Did you know that all the famous people in history are actually the opposite sex of the one they portray?

Did you know that there are many clones and/or reptilians among us?  A similar term i have heard is robotoid.  I like that one too.

Did you know we're in the last days?  I've heard that one- not consistently, but here and there- my whole life.  I think there are always people who think that one and someday they will be right.

Do you believe in MK Utltra mind control and a flat earth?

Did you realize that big news events are staged?  My favorites are that the Pyramids were built by Napolean.  Who am I to say?  I wasn't there at the time.  Boy they really impressed me when I was there; despite the fact that a hawker stole my hat.  The years have dulled the memory.  I almost typed "tried to steal my hat" but he did.  I had the one day of use of it.

If you hear something enough; you will start to believe it- or at least, not disbelieve it as strongly as you did.  This is what I've learned from YouTube.

I like Apostle Laura Lee and Jungle Surfer and 66USPatriot and PocketsOfTheFuture and YahwhRules and TheBackToIndia.  Check them out and also A Call For An Uprising, Spudgy Pang and Nuke Hoax.  This is good stuff.,

I'm not sure how much better this is for me than television; which is kind of like extolling the benefits of candy over soda; but I surely am entertained.

No comments:

Post a Comment