Thursday, March 16, 2017

Cletha C

Yeah I guess I was wrong.

You would recognize this place.  I came back from Disney and somebody had rammed their car through the cement wall on the outside of this place.  I don't know why there's a wall there anyway since people hoist themselves over it, but there is it.

I wanted to use a semi-colon but I pushed the dash/hyphen key instead.

Oh well, like is full of sacrifice.

And then there is the guy that was shot.  Yep. over on the opposite side of us- you know those apartments you said looked like baby shit when they painted everything a nice new color that you hadn't picked out- yeah, maybe in the same apartment where that other guy was shot-

2 comments:

  1. I continue to want to write fiction every day- not really- let's say almost every day.

    As my cousin said a few days ago- baby steps of accomplishment would take this goal out of the clouds and get it in motion.

    I did that with my substitute teacher application. I ordered the transcript and the next step is applying which happens once a month: next date is September 5.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the next date? Paragraph

    Today, I watch the sunset pink, in the East and the West, and look at the little Moon above, over Boynton Beach. New.

    I've had an interview to be a teacher, but couldn't do it. Because, one person can't teach 11 grade levels with no curricula. At least, not this person.

    I haven't done anything toward becoming a substitute.

    ReplyDelete