Friday, April 14, 2017

Chipotle- Two Days

So I went to Chipotle yesterday and then again today.  Yesterday I had the guacamole and maybe because of Professor Spira didn't think it was needed today.  Both days I enjoyed seeing an old friend- the chip bag; with A Chip Chat on it,

Have you ever found the One?

You know, the chip of all chips.  The sultan of salt.  It can happen at any time. 

You're chomping at lunch and then BAM.  There's a delightfully salty chip surprise.  Why does that happen?



Well, that chip was probably cut, fried, and finished with a squeeze of lime and some salt just a few moments ago.  We make batch after batch in our kitchens, by hand, throughout the day, sometimes a single chip gets lucky.

Maybe those salty little imperfetions, arent' for you, but we'd be lying if we said we didn't search for that golden beauty ourselves once in a while.  As the say in the old country, treat thyself.


Alright- It's not as cute without the font changes, but I like it.  I know what they mean.


One time I was feeling poor and the manager gave me a free meal.  They forgot to give me the guacamole and the manager noticed that and gave me some.  It was like getting two meals.

Another time I found a 20 in line.  I waited to see if anybody came back but they didn't.   

No comments:

Post a Comment