Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Trump in Town with the Chinese

Tonight I went across the Lantana bridge at a beautiful sunset.  Near there, there are barricades and screens and guardrails temporarily erected for the Chinese visit to what used to be the Ritz Carlton. now Eau de Palm Beach, I think. 

I hope some important people pop over to John G's or for some ice cream.

I liked seeing all the Chinese and American flags and Welcome posted there.  I notice there and at Mar-A-Lago they just let cars get pretty close to buildings- there's got to be some other places to meet where closing streets could be more feasible.

I suppose it's a conspiracy.

Supposedly my Dad saw the two Kennedys driving around in a convertible back in the day, the other time there was a Palm Beach President.

Tonight, the cops were motioning us to turn left and mad we weren't driving faster.  Well, guess what?  It's disconcerting to be seeing somebody tell you to go while the light is red.

No comments:

Post a Comment