Saturday, July 8, 2017

Live Music

So I caught a little snippet of a young guy playing violin and singing on a boy band competition and the next night saw two musical groups live.  We also passed another one on the way to the restaurant but didn't stop to listen.  Thee were two couples; a man and a woman, and one trio.  And two of the groups had people sitting on a box playing it like it is a percussion instrument.  When someone asks "what instrument do you play?" what do they say?  "I play a little bureau."?  I've seen that in church too but I didn't know it was a current thing.  I actually thought he found a wooden box.  Have been living under or in one of those or what?

We went to Winter Garden and went to a couple places like Pilar's and Mooncricket and it's a fun place to walk around.  It reminds me of downtown Lake Worth and Mayberry.

I also thought of another few bands I've seen live that I think I didn't list in that previous post.  Maybe I'll test my memory some day and see if I forgot some.

Erin Pittleman
Hiroshima
Medicine Hat
Patrice Minor-Floyd
Rosephanye Dunn-Powell
Thompson-Browne

No comments:

Post a Comment