Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Halloween 2018

I started the day with a Retro post on Facebook,

There, much sloppier than in my memory, were Sprout, the Jolly Green Giant, and niblet.

Ignoring the random capitalization by text-to-speech, I press on.

Pulling into the mcbee's, wow, text-to-speech.



Pulling into the Mickey D's, I see the birds that hang out at the lake here.

Continue my Diana Ross listening, with a Supremes song here, to complement the one I hurt at home which was Age of Aquarius let the sunshine in.

I see another patient, with two drinks, trying to win the prize on the last day, I think.



She's older than she thought she'd be, and very much alone.

There's another guy, waiting for his Uber or something.


I think back to being niblet, or was it sprout, and it must have been 1987.

The customer here, who's very alone, is no longer alone.

New and your face lights up.

I was alone that, and my hair was so short.

A baby, really.

Sheila E, is singing the Glamorous Life. And I'm remembering that specific smell of the car that took me to school selflessly.





























No comments:

Post a Comment