Wednesday, October 24, 2018

I am really perplexed

 I'm in a place, that usually feels really nice.

I'm interested in the effects of Music on our feelings.

And, why text-to-speech just capitalize the word music. But not this time.

As  Dr rubenstien says, be that as it may

One time here, my aunts were really bothered by the music.

Today, I'm really bothered by the music.

The songs aren't that bad. I kind of like ready for that jelly, and a see a song I just heard.

Stops for brief moment, it is such a relief.

Some young people come in and start dancing little.

Some kids come in, and they run around and seem like they're having a great time.

But I continue to be very annoyed at the sounds.

I suppose if someone stood behind the scenes, they could use the music to encourage some people to come back, and some people to stay, and some people to leave.

And then of course there's the temperature, and the decor, and the whole idea of consumer Behavior fascinates me.

Like right now, I'm hearing please don't stop the music, which I usually like.

But, the drums do seem abnormally loud today. In all of these songs.

Do they actually change the mix or arrangement of songs? According to location?

Are there DJs, or music producers, hired to change the music as well as select the music for Consumer environment?
































No comments:

Post a Comment