Friday, June 7, 2019

Deceptive pricing

I remember when my allowance was $0.35.

And I remember a kid or two in Sunday school, making fun of me for putting my Nickel in the envelope.

I was Way Beyond them. In one way. I knew that three and a half cents was percentage-wise a lot less than a nickel. I knew that my contribution of a nickel two to God's work was more than was expected of me.



I don't know whether I would have called it an obligation or if I would have calle  voluntary, but I knew, then paying more than 10% of whatever I got,  was being generous. And I was happy to be generous, because I had everything I wanted.

 I think we're supposed to give 10%, to help us reach the point where we're happy with what we've got.



Of course that's upside down of sinful thinking and of course we're sinful creatures, but I think tithing helps us reach gratitude .

 I remember thinking it was nuts how gas and nothing else was sold in 9/10 of a cent increments.

Why didn't they just round it up?



And why are they the only industry that does that, at least that I
lla01lkno ?



w ofnow t I hat ast east at at, at, at, at, oes oes oes oes oes oes hat oes hat try try try try nly nly nly nly nly nly nly nly nly nly the they are are why why



downown ide t's rse rse urse

Of

Of

Of

d itled ave uld uld f I f I r if if n or or ion ion ion ion ion ion ion t an it d it it led led led ave ave ave ave ave uld uld uld uld r I r I her her now now now n't on't


And let me stop for a minute.

There was a time, I'm told, when the Ampersand was two different characters. And of course, if that's true, the introduction of the typewriter, cement to that into being one character. And I really want to know, what text to speech is doing to English.

And what is text-to-speech doing with capitalization? I can't think of a reason why nickel is capitalized and not capitalized by text to speech in the same post here.

I'm getting used to text to speech, I just don't want to retype this.

So go back to deceptive pricing now.

Several times, with several people, we talked about the cheapest prices of gas in town. And the New Cumberland Farms, seemed to be at. and let me stop for a minute.



There was a time, I'm told, when the Empress and was too different characters. And of course, if that's true, the introduction of the typewriter, cement to that into being one character. And I really want to know, what text-to-speech is doing to Engl



And what is text to speech doing with capitalization? I can't think of reason why nickel is capitalize and not capitalized by text-to-speech in the same post h



And getting used to text-to-speech, I just don't want to treat type this. You parag

Soul go back to the septic pricing no



Service times, with several people, we've talked about the cheapest prices of gas in town. And the new Cumberland w.raphere.ish.and w.raphere.ish.and w.raphere.ish.new w.raphere.ish.new w.raphere.ish.the w.raphere.ish.the w.raphere.ish.the w.raphere.ish.And w.raphere.ish.wn. w.raphere.ish.wn. w.raphere.ish.wn. w.raphere.ish.wn. w.raphere.ish.wn. w.raphere.ish.wn. w.raphere.ish.wn. w.raphere.ish.wn. w.raphere.ish.wn. w.raphere.ish.own.w.raphere.ish. in w.raphere.ish.gas w.raphere.ish.gas w.raphere.ish.gas w.raphere.ish.gas w.raphere.ish.s ofw.raphere.ish. of w.raphere.ish.s ofw.raphere.ish. of w.raphere.ish.ces w.raphere.ish.ces w.raphere.ish.ces w.raphere.ish.est w.raphere.ish.est w.raphere.ish.the w.raphere.ish.out w.raphere.ish.out w.raphere.ish.ked w.raphere.ish.ked w.raphere.ish.ked w.raphere.ish.ked w.raphere.ish.le, w.raphere.ish.le, w.raphere.ish.le, w.raphere.ish.le, w.raphere.ish.le, w.raphere.ish.le, w.raphere.ish.le, w.raphere.ish.ral w.raphere.ish.ral w.raphere.ish.ral w.raphere.ish.ral w.raphere.ish.es, w.raphere.ish.es, w.raphere.ish.es, w.raphere.ish.es, w.raphere.ish.ice w.raphere.ish.ice w.raphere.ish.ice w.raphere.ish.ice w.raphere.ish.ice w.raphere.ish.ice w.raphere.ish.g raphere.ish.g raphere.ish.g raphere.ish.g raphere.ish.g raphere.ish.g raphere.ish.ngraphere.ish.. raphere.ish.g raphere.ish.g raphere.ish.g raphere.ish.g raphere.ish.g raphere.ish.g raphere.ish.ngraphere.ish.. raphere.ish.w.raphere.ish.. raphere.ish.w.raphere.ish.. raphere.ish.w.raphere.ish.. raphere.ish.g raphere.ish.g raphere.ish.c raphere.ish.c raphere.ish.c raphere.ish.c raphere.ish.o raphere.ish.o raphere.ish.o raphere.ish.o raphere.ish.o raphere.ish.k raphere.ish.k raphere.ish.k raphere.ish.k raphere.ish.o raphere.ish.l raphere.ish.You ere.ish.You ere.ish.You ere.ish.You ere.ish.aph ere.ish.You ere.ish.You ere.ish.aph ere.ish.You ere.ish.You ere.ish.You ere.ish.is. ere.ish.is. ere.ish.is. ere.ish.is. ere.ish.is. ere.ish.is. ere.ish.ype ere.ish.eat ere.ish.reatere.ish. to ere.ish.t toere.ish. to ere.ish.t toere.ish. to ere.ish.ant ere.ish.n't ere.ish.ust ere.ish.h, Iere.ish., I ere.ish.ch, ere.ish.ch, ere.ish.ch, ere.ish.ch, ere.ish.ch, ere.ish.ch, ere.ish.d toere.ish. to ere.ish.d toere.ish. to ere.ish.sed ere.ish.ing ere.ish.ing ere.ish.
And ere.ish.
And ere.ish.ost ish.ost ish.ost ish.ost ish.ost ish.ost ish.ost ish.ost ish.re. ish.ost ish.ost ish.ost ish.ost ish.ost ish.ost ish.ost ish.re. ish.re. ish.re. ish.re. ish.re. ish.re. ish.re. ish.ost ish.ost ish.ame ish.ame ish.ame ish.ame ish.sameish. in ish.ech ish.ech ish.ech ish.d byish. by ish.d byish. by ish.zed ish.zed ish.zed ish.zed ish.zed ish.zed ish.zed ish.zed ish.zed ish.not ish.and ish.and ish.and ish.and ish.and ish.ize ish.ize ish.ize ish.lizeish. is ish.l isish. is ish.l isish. is ish.why ish.why ish.why ish.why ish.why ish.son ish.son ish.asonish. of ish.k ofish. of ish.k ofish. of ish.ink ish.an'tish.? I ish.on? ish.on? ish.on? ish.on? ish.on? ish.on? ish.on? ish.on? ish.on? ish.on? ish.on? ish.ith ish.ith ish.ith ish.ith ish.ith ish.ith ish.ith ish.ing ish.ing ish.ech ish.ech ish.ech ish.eechish. is ish.t isish. is ish.t isish. is ish.t isish. is ish.hat ish.
And ish.
And ish.g to to g to to g to to g to to sh. g to to g to to g to to sh. sh. sh. sh. sh. ish. to ish lish to oing is h is is ech ech hat hat hat hat hat hat ow, ow, ow, t to to t to to ant lly lly And And er. er. er. er. er. er. er. er. er. er. one one ing ing ing nto nto nto nto hat hat hat ent ent ent ent er, er, er, er, er, er, er, er, er, the ter ter the n of of ion ion ion the the ue, ue, ue, ue, ue, ue, ue, t's at's, if if se, se, se, se, se, rse, of d of of And And rs. rs. rs. rs. rs. rs. rs. ent ent ent ent ent too too was was was was was and and and the the the the hen hen ld, ld, ld, ld, ld, ld, ld, ld, I'm I'm me, me, me, s a s a s a ime ime s a was ere here











No comments:

Post a Comment