Friday, March 5, 2021

maybe connectivity

Now, the McDonald's Wi-Fi is on and I think for the first time the access to landing page is available from the list of available Wi-Fi networks. I've noticed this with other Wi-Fi networks but I don't think I've noticed it with McDonald's before. So maybe that's what they were doing, updating to get to the landing page before being able to use the internet. It's so annoying when it says it's connected, but no landing page shows up, so it's connected but it's unusable.  Maybe that's what they were working on to avoid in the future.  I'm fascinated by which apps work under which conditions. Text won't go through, sometimes Facebook won't connect very much, sometimes and so forth and it doesn't seem to always be when it's connected to Wi-Fi and when it's not.

No comments:

Post a Comment