Monday, December 14, 2015

Ricky (2009)

I have another recommendation for you.

It was not until 38 minutes had gone by that I thought I had figured out what genre the movie Ricky (2009) was.  But I was immediately wrong.

If you like French movies, you might hate this one.  It's French but it's more like an American movie too.  If you like American movies, you might hate this one.  But if you like both, maybe you'll like it too.

The characters held my interest for the entire time.


The flashback at the beginning and the music threw me, but I think it was intentional.  On IMDB.com people were trying to figure out what the movie means.

It's just a good story, I think.

You could look at the events from the standpoint of each of the main characters and it still doesn't make much sense.  It's the story of some people.  And people don't really have this particular thing happen to them, but people don't make sense either.

Enjoy.

I feel like I know these people.  Don't they live just down the hall?

No comments:

Post a Comment