Saturday, June 25, 2016

Questions & Answers #3063



Today it was conjectured that Adam did a noble thing by accompanying Eve out of the Garden.  That's interesting.  Something must have happened in between her eating and his, and McGee says it was man's last noble act, before the Fall.


Hmmm.

We also heard about the wife of Moses, from Cush or Ethiopia, and the multi-cultural nature of the Israelites and how they're told not to inter-marry comes up again.  I haven't followed the line of Moses, but I don't remember people saying they're descended from him as they do the twelve or thirteen.



Today, Summer has hit us like a lead brick.  Orlando is sweltering, and I'm glad I have a job indoors.


Job interview on Monday.


Annual Review in progress.

I'm typing without my glasses!  I can almost read it.  Well, I can read it, but things are not clear unless I blink some.

It strikes me clearly that if no one had been watching television, the city would not be in morning and would not have a recovery period or a crisis.

I know two people who each know someone who knew someone involved in the shooting.

No comments:

Post a Comment