Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Insurance

I'm trying to decide if I should get cheaper car insurance.

For a little tap on the back of my bumper the estimate is more than two thousand dollars and because I've been paying for years more than I think I had to- I only have to pay 500 bucks and I get a rental car.  And it was quick.  The Columbia South Carolina driver that hit me- barely a bump- and took off- well, if I never have any encounters like that why have I been buying good insurance?

Couldn't I just buy some low amount insurance with some company I never heard of and either fix the car or sell it when it wrecks?

I love my Ford Fusion.  After three years I still get happy whenever I see it.  Even busted, I looked out the window down below at it from the hotel and thought "What a great car."  The brakes squeak.  It seems to be the front- and I've had the front and back ones done and they still squeak.  The passenger side door doesn't lock.  And I want one just like it but with less miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment