Saturday, November 18, 2017

Perverse Pleasure and the Rules of Engagement

So I'm at one of my satellite offices- the lieberry at Lantana, and someone has failed to log off from one of the public computers.

What does it say to me, about me; that I came over to this computer on purpose?  I know the rules as they were at my former lieberry.  This is totally against them.  But what are rules for- just something in place in case one needs to enforce something... right?

I think I want to know all the rules, so I can decide which ones to break.

This sounds wrong.



But it sounds fun.

There's the idea that all communications involving electricity are being monitored- and how would anyone far away know that it's me on this computer right now instead of the person whose card was used to log in?...  Well, I guess anybody watching.

And we know people can watch from very far away; and can watch many places.

Who has this energy?

Who even cares so much to do this?



If it comes to it; we all can exchange daily our car license tags and our personal locator devices- er... I mean cell phones.

No comments:

Post a Comment