Friday, January 26, 2018

Delphi Celts 280 B.C.

So I'm immersed in the computer age; watching J. Vernon McGee on YouTube talk about the Galations, playing Forge of Empires, and filling out a Taco Bell Survey so I can win $500.

I'll let you know how that turns out.


Mr. McGee- excuse me, Dr. McGee- says the Celts; the same people that had settled France- have sacked the Roman Empire and conquered Delphi.  And because I'm doing so many things at once (so many?  Three?  Really?) I don't even remember the date he said this happened.

But I remember the day this happpened- I like the three p's- I wonder which languages use three succeeding consonants?   I tried the Taco Bell Nacho Fries- and they were pretty good- old; but if I had wanted fries instead of just wanted to try their new take on them- I would have liked them.

Report of the Week is right- they don't need the sauce.
But I like the sauce and actually Taco Bell's Nacho Sauce has been on my mind lately.


I see the difference in quality; I really do- between Nacho sauce at Taco Bell and Queso at Chipotle.
I see a real difference between Taco Bell and Chipotle.

But I like them both.

The idea that quality matters in food is so funny to me because of course quality matters in everything but basically aren't we looking for a shot of fat and salt sometimes?  And we can get that for a dollar or a hundred.


No comments:

Post a Comment