Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Adjusting to My Cell Phone

So it's been a minute.

I don't check the thing all the time, but I do want it near me.



No.... I'm talking about a puppy or a baby that I have to check if it's breathing.


I'm talking about my cell phone.


One night, it told me on its screen that it was too hot.  Then it told me that again and then it told me that it was going to turn off some apps that were in use, because it was too hot.

I didn't like that so I planned to take it back to Best Buy the next morning.

But I didn't.


Maybe it read my mind, but it hasn't done anything like that since.


There is also a little "bubble" on the screen.  But I've totally gotten used to it; and no longer see it if I'm not looking for it.

And it sounds fine.

At first I thought maybe the audio was not very good and in the store I almost purchased one with a better camera; but I like the pictures it's taken, and I like that making a video was so easy to figure out.

At this point I can't imagine taking it off vibrate and being jolted by a sound, on purpose, when it rings.  But as I know, sure, we've changed technology and technology has also changed us, so we'll see how I feel about this cell phone thing as time progresses.

So far, I like texts.

But I've given my number to so few people it's perfectly easy to manage... for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment