Monday, June 11, 2018

To new McDonald's opportunities

Of course I meant to as in the number, but I'm going to let that go.!

Today I saw an ad for Incredibles 2 in the window of McDonald's. And of course it reminds me of the time when McDonald's Had Disney tie ends with Happy Meals.



I also remember McDonald's in the Parks, there were McDonald's french fries!


It made so much sense to have that wagon with genuine McDonald's fries in frontierland.







U Know,  right behind the storefront  where several entrances Led Led to the same place. the restaurantosaurus was very cute in Animal Kingdom. But supposedly negotiations between McDonald's and Disney broke down, and that's why McDonalds didn't feature Disney characters for a long time.

But with the long-awaited Incredibles 2, the stalemate seems to be over.

Also, here on my smartphone, I just saw an ad for McCafe bottled drinks.

What a great idea. When I first tried McDonald's iced coffee, I didn't know they become a staple of my diet.



And I still think Duncan's is better, but maybe not. They're both very good.



I think it would be very good for me to let the text-to-sp and it's bakeries  determine what words are capitalized , among other things. eech








It arksthe ber ber lso lso lso lso lso also


4 comments:

  1. Today, I noticed that McDonald's now has cold brew coffee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And today's cold brew frappe is even better than yesterday's.

      Delete
    2. Today, the nice girl at McDonald's told me that the cold brew Cafe and the cold brew Frozen iced coffee are the same thing!



      Wow! And to think I almost paid extra for whipped cream, and wanted a chocolate drizzle.



      But all I have to do is order the frappe and it's the ice frozen coffee with a drizzle and whipped cream.

      Delete
    3. After trying I don't think they are the same. I think the frappe is more I see. But they're both Obviously good cold brew coffee.

      Delete