Monday, July 23, 2018

So this guy

comes into McDonald's, and sits down, like he's not sure where he is.

He's got an ink stain on his back right pocket. He's obviously carried a pen there.



I wonder when that was.

He comes back to the table, and he's holding an ice cream cone, but suddenly his hair is rich, glossy gray, and very full.

Now, it's most likely, his hair looked like that the whole time. But I sure didn't notice.



I wonder when he bought it.

But, then there's the fact that when I see people, associated with a large group, I tend to think a few of them are the same person.

I guess I see patterns.

Well, everybody sees patterns.

Animals see patterns.



But I see patterns when other people don't see patterns. And, I have to admit, patterns where there aren't patterns. Or, where the patterns aren't significant.


















No comments:

Post a Comment