Thursday, August 2, 2018

Publix

I realized today why people go to Publix.

Every other grocery store is cheaper in general.

Aldi and Save-A-Lot are cheaper across the board.



There's nothing you can get there, that you can't get at Dollar  or Aldi that's close in quality. Tree

Thanks text to speech.

But, walking down the frozen food aisle, and having the lights in the frozen food cases come on before me, it hit me.


People are going to buy food. They can buy it anywhere.



But

But

If the very store fixtures, are going to Bow before me and reverence, why not pay a dollar more per item?



After all, if I don't spend money I'm not really a person, right?



And he wants to spend a little money, when you can spend more, and feel even better about yourself?













No comments:

Post a Comment