Friday, August 3, 2018

Suddenly sad

 I won't be going back to that office.

But, do I really want to be ignored more? If they can't handle the fridge? Do I want to watch them with a million dollars?

Can I really help the lady looking for her keys while she has them in her hand?

I guess not.



That question is settled. But I didn't settle it.

Well, I kind of did. Like I kind of did everything.


I knew it was a challenge from the first Contact.

Then, with each passing instance, I realize things were worse.

The Revelation at the end was surprising.

No one asked me what I said? No one asked me what I meant? No one thought I had any input that was valuable?


This is the reaction from harpies who stand behind me while I'm on the phone screeching. That is, they are screeching behind me, while I'm on the phone.

Sorted in their careers, they think it's men's fault? It very well could be. But, I instantly saw things that would help. Like, Common Sense things that anyone would realize after 3 minutes of observation.


For instance, if one's going to use the spreadsheet, and if one is going to use colors, each color should mean a different thing.

I suggested an immediate Improvement, and she hailed me as a genius. Nope, lady, even the one-eyed man is King when he's in the blind Kingdom.

Every decision was based on emotion.

Room 210 and room 212 are very emotional towards one another. Therefore, there are two unprofessional people, unable to work together professionally.

Like two different baseball franchises, they each have a team.

Sharing a budget of $1000000 next year, portends a huge waste.

But who am I?

When she said we should buy salads at McDonald's for a dollar, why was she laughing? Because, she wouldn't make enough profit for herself that way? Who is getting the money? I don't think she's smart enough for evil enough, to use it for herself.

I think, they're just frittering it away.

Well, every organization is wasteful. And, that's because organizations are made of people. And people do things differently, and inefficiently, and crazily.

But, does that mean I should take their money?



I took enough.

















































No comments:

Post a Comment