Friday, August 24, 2018

Text to speech, again

I thought that these idiosyncrasies of text-to-speech would be okay to leave in my blog. Weird capitalization, and random Miss meanderings and so forth seems like it might be cute.





But it just looks wrong, and very confusing.



One of the reasons I'm keeping a Blog, is kind of like a diary so I can look back and see what I was thin years ago. king

But if I can't tell what I meant to type today, when I see these posts in a couple years it's just going to be annoying.

I already see Miss Spelling's and inconsistent grammar and punctuation and inconsistent capitalization and almost everything I read.



Here's an example from the book I'm rea about 1970. ding

Aparent isn't a word.


I don't want to create something today that's going to just annoy me when I read it next.





1 comment:

  1. I just realized my text-to-speech puts characters in the wrong place when you say new paragraph.



    The blinking cursor, move the tiny bit slower then where the

    Starts.



    But I still have no idea why it spits out lots and lots and lots of letters sometimes when I obviously didn't say anything like that.

    ReplyDelete