Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Lion King promotion

 Excited to see McDonalds working with Disney.

Again.

It's amazing the amount of movies at Disney produces, not to mention the TV shows and songs, which in volume is amazing.

There are ads here for Toy Story 4 and this Lion King promotion tray liner.



And this makes me think of Matt and his comment at Quantum of conscience that says there's just too much media did justify its production.

There's definitely something to this thought, but with the aftermarket, maybe making almost anything is worth it, because some things become big hits.

I don't know, but it seems to me that people would be watching media for many hours a day even if there were 30% less choices.

I'm interested to see the realistic lion cub and other animals in The Lion King. They don't really care about Toy Story. I wonder if I started watching them again if I would care about the franchise. Now that Betty Sue is Bo Peep? Rey from Star Wars is a Betty Sue? Maybe I would start liking but he sues?

The animals in the greatest showman were so fake and some of the CGI in Star Wars was so fake like Leia, but that one character was so real. I think Matt is on to something that there is a throttle on CGI effects and they just haven't shown us what they're capable of doing. But of course there isn't really a they is there?

I believe completely, that like Hurst steer the media, it's being done today, but there's no way one person controls It all.





















1 comment:

  1. Remembering the future escape hatch, I think we ate at Pride Rock. And, little red was our greeter at the backstage area.

    Considering today, working a similar job, which isn't my forte, 411 bucks an hour. It might be a good idea. I think I'll go Incognito to the center and look around.

    ReplyDelete