Sunday, July 21, 2019

loose foot first scene

 bring the Pew on with Tom  Sitting next to Chris where are boring blue shirt with the coach whistle, a brilliant idea Katherine  mentioned independently after I thought of it. Be wrinkled? Something Brian thought of. I liked it so much I thought it was my idea. Wander up 2 speak with my wife and DeShon and Manny,  Until We join the conversation I think it was martians idea, but I'm not sure and we never discussed it, but by holding hands we mirror a contrast with the broken family of ethyl and ren. Look happy and proud of the women as they go off to discuss Toll House Cookies. For some reason everybody thought I was funny in the cast with my first line, but nobody in the audience ever laughs and I thought my third line about Tom Sawyer was funny but nobody ever lasts in the cast or in the audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment