Tuesday, July 9, 2019

still open

 anomalies at the anomalies at the I-95 McDonald's today.    All right have a good one    Somehow, she put the barbecue sauce on my tray without me noticing, so I thought she had forgotten. But there it is    Today the white cheese, which I swear is white cheddar, is name Swiss cheese on the receipt.    The cashier, seems to hate me and then glanced at me sideways, so that means she likes me right?     The nun employee employee Then an employee employee, phone guy who runs the place, says that they've taken things out of the back, and then they're going to close any day.         Some of the    Little TVs aren't on.         plants of former employees are lots of former employees are stopping by,, is that just say hello before they close? Or good buy?         Actually, it seems like they're calling an old employees to work, is that because employees who are staying at been transferred already?

1 comment:

  1. Oh, and at this McDonald's, I like to tell me my card hasn't gone through, which it's what they think when they haven't pushed the button to finalize the sale.

    ReplyDelete