Wednesday, October 16, 2019

crown

Too many times    I'm worried about my crown falling off, and remembered the hygienist saying it might last 10 years. You pick up  Yesterday, You pick up  Yesterday, You pick up  Yesterday, You pick up  Yesterday, You pick up  Yesterday, You pick up  Yesterday, You pick up  Yesterday, You pick up  Yesterday, my You pick up  Yesterday, my You pick up  Yesterday, my You pick up  Yesterday, my You pick up  Yesterday, my You pick up  Yesterday, my hygienist You pick up  Yesterday, my hygienist You pick up  Yesterday, my hygienist popped it You pick up  Yesterday, my hygienist popped it off, You hang up  Yesterday, my hygienist




 and I and I felt it, but no pain at all, hardly discomfort.     Whenever she touched it liquid ran out, and she and the dentist were confounded. But it really wasn't bad, it was just that there was a layer of cement still there, and though it was coming through it or around it.

No comments:

Post a Comment