Saturday, October 19, 2019

spoiled-ass brat

My biggest problem today is, whether I should use my coupon Fred free McCafe drink or if I should buy an iced coffee because they're only a dollar 69. New problem new problem

So wondering. They're not going to be that are 69 for ever. My free coupon won't be forever. Now my free coupon, is 4 a big drink so should I use that for pumpkin? Or will I even like the pumpkin? So I can't use a coupon for something I don't like, but I don't want to pay for something I don't like, but I want to try the pumpkin spice, and also it's cold. So that will make me colder right?

Hurricane Nestor is kind of close they say, now that they say hurricanes are huge. And it's in the Panhandle but it's also here on John Young Parkway.. Three people in my condo that haven't paid me any money. And only one that I've ever talked to.

They gave me a free sandwich here because they forgot to give me the one with extra butter on it so who knows what I should do. This is my biggest problem today, it's going to be a good day.






No comments:

Post a Comment