Wednesday, October 23, 2019

polarisation

 you want me on your you want me on your trivia team,     That That when I say Bill Nelson is an astronaut, you don't bother to look it up. You tell me I'm wrong.    When I say that Serena Williams said that other man aren't penalized, you don't look it up. And when I say, that Joe Biden lost his teeth, in the debate, you don't look that up either.     The research tool is biased, but it takes a lot, for someone who cares a lot, to even try to see something that they don't already think is true.    There are more polar bears. According to the reports about the one scientist who counts them. Now sure, that scientist could be wrong, what's in the news tell us if the polar bear population is increasing?    The bald eagle was used as proof an impetus, 2 lower the number and quantity a chemicals. Is that be on the news now?

No comments:

Post a Comment