Friday, November 22, 2019

Kids

They just don't care. Racism is on the TV, not with kids.

The race-baiters we're going to have to find something else to do in the next generation. Well, they'll be dead. But what I mean is, the troublemakers won't be doing that in the next generation. Because it won't exist.

Two day's substituting, and so far there's the usual boy and girl nitpicking, and some people who talk all the time. The main problem, is the prevalence of people who don't realize they're talking. Of course he's our kids, but adults do it as well.

With the kids, 10 of them at the same time are telling me that other people are talking. When I point out that if they are saying words, they themselves are talking, they are confused. Because what they notice mostly, is the other kids who aren't paying attention. So I just tell them, you take care of yourself. You can't control if other people talk. But you can control if you're talkin.

Wow text-to-speech, do you really think I said talking? Well that's what I said, so why did you write that colloquialism?

I'm reminded of the supervisor in our haunted Mansion tour,  so who was
so excited to be behind the scenes, that she couldn't stop talking. And because she couldn't stop talking, and because she noticed other people talking, she spent a lot of time, telling other people to be quiet. And weren't talking is nearly as much as her. A paragraph
It's a weird problem. And I found myself doing it also.








No comments:

Post a Comment