Friday, November 22, 2019

Latest Audition

It was nice that I got ready for it quickly.

And I met some nice people.

And I introduced myself to a new venue.


I started with they call the wind Mariah and he had me sing some enchanted evening but I was nervous and rushed through everything.

Arthur on the piano was playing fast. But that's no excuse for me, because I'm the one that was auditioning. And I should have just slow down. Looking back, I think I wanted to take the path of least resistance. Which is not attractive. And not good for auditions at all.

Interesting, they don't use mics. Also interesting. They audition in front of everybody. I went on Tuesday. And Lenore, g, and Heidi, went on Monday.There were 20 people on Monday and five of us on Tuesday. It was a nice place there in the park at dark. And I talked to two auditionees, who I should have gotten Facebook info from.

They sent me a letter thanking me for auditioning.






No comments:

Post a Comment