Monday, November 18, 2019

Man, I've been wanting to blog but too discombobulated.  

I am surprised that Blogger is okay with that spelling/vocab choice.

I started substituting on Thursday; received a call that I didn't get on Friday, and received a text for Today; Monday, that I didn't get for an hour or so, so it didn't come through.  But the texter thanked me for replying.  So there are no problems there.

I don't know the extent of the problem, but I went through a little hiccups last week.  On Tuesday or Wednesday, I sneezed too hard.  And consequently had one or two days of right pectoral pain and now just discomfort.  Amazing.  Scary.

Then I subbed, and the kids were quiet five minutes at a time, max, all day.  Nice kids, playfighting and stopping or stopping each other- self-policing and group-policing.  No care for race.  Some male/female negative relating.  

Then, somewhere between school (Maritime Elementary behind the former-ghetto McD's) and the McD's PBSC, somebody took my phone or picked it up later; probably at Palms Pharmacy, which I still love.


Somebody NOT ME, answered Kathy's texts while I didn't have my phone.  Google maps says they went to Marathon gas station on Blue Heron Blvd.  Other than that, I don't know what they did.  They couldn't get into voice mail, but how many people hate me because of their texts?  Hopefully no one.

Kathy texted me about where to go on Sunday for lunch with Mom and the stealer texted back "Ok."  So of course she thought I got that text.  Then she texted again and the texter texted back "Ho."  So Kathy wondered what I meant and why I didn't answer her question.

We will see if anybody else was answered or texted.  


Lesley died.

Mom is not wanting to leave Cresthaven East much, but still is, every Sunday.

Bruce from my new church, Christ Fellowship, is going to bring his 92 year old to CE; where Alessandra left us, and Justin still is.

Jody, Steven and Taya went to Duffy's trivia with Smita, Kathy, me and Linda.

No comments:

Post a Comment