Thursday, May 14, 2020

in response to that video, I must say that I haven't heard the original comments but just the video itself about them. but, the comparison of what a rocknose, no. thank you text to speech. The comparison of what a rock knows and what a dandelion knows and what a leopard knows and what a person knows comes to a completely different conclusion for me. I'm not sure what a rock is aware of, but I think dandelions do sense something like danger and opportunity because they lean toward the light. and a leopard surely knows if a person is feeding it or beating it or running away from it. and we know more than that. we may never know much about God but we are aware of characteristics that many people attribute to God or should I say circumstances. just because we don't know a lot about something doesn't mean much. what the rock understandsdoesn't say too much about the reality of the dandelion and we do know a lot about leopards and leopards know a lot about us. and some of that knowledge overlaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment