Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Animal Kingdom - May 3, 2015

It was the perfect time to head over to Animal Kingdom and see it before closing time, when the crowds are thinner and the rustle of the leaves is clearer.

There was a nice large moon, so pretty from across the lake, as the construction equipment is out but silent.  I wonder what changes will be made.  There is much construction there; not only around the large lake, but at the front of the park and by the train station and even in the safari; and of course, Avatar-land is on-the-way.

Image result for "animal kingdom" birds roosting disneyImage result for "animal kingdom" lake flaming tree disney
1000 × 563 - disneyeventgroup.com
1200 × 1600 - smilingpond.blogspot.com 

1 comment:

  1. I rode Dinosaur for the first time in a long while, but kept my eyes closed most of the time. I remember the first time I rode it; I really liked it.

    ReplyDelete