Monday, August 10, 2015

New Job?

New Job?

It's amazing to me how one e-mail and one phone conversation can snap me into joy.  This feeling that I can do anything and that the world is opened for me is one that I want to keep.

If I believe in goodness, not to mention heaven, there is no good reason not to be this expectant and hopeful all the time.  The only reason this feeling isn't here always is that it goes away when I don't demand that it stay.

We know that bad things happen.  But isn't there always room for improvement?  It's the acknowledgment that there is a margin of possibility that is making me happy right now- and I feel like I could burst (or bust!)  It's not the existence of possibility that makes me happy.  It's because I see it that I feel it. 

I know that there is always an opportunity, so I am determined to return to this feeling at times when it leaves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment