Thursday, October 22, 2015

But I Want To

I want to go up to someone who has made an obviously unfortunate fashion choice like a crazy hat, or a big tattoo or a stupid nose ring, and act like I'm letting them know something they're not aware of about themselves.  You know when a friend has something on their shoulder like lint or dandruff, or there is something in their teeth and you make hand motions out of pity to let them know, and finally you say "You have something right there" or go to flick it off for them?  Acting like a deliberate choice someone made is simply a mistake like having toilet paper stuck to one's shoe sounds really awesome to me.







I want to go up to somebody who thinks they're cute standing there with a cup of something and put a dollar in it like I think they're homeless and begging for money.





I want to go up to someone shopping, who thinks they're too good for the store they're in and ask them for help like they work there.



No comments:

Post a Comment