Sunday, October 25, 2015

My Team

There's a shirt I wear every once in awhile and it makes people think I'm a fan of a certain football team.

I don't get it.  It's just a t-shirt, with no words, or symbols, and it's not even an odd color.

Is it the case that there's a particular shade that calls to mind a team specifically?  Everybody's choosing from the same 10 colors, aren't they?



That just brought to mind the pencils for football teams that kids would buy at school and then hit them against each other trying to break the other guys'.  This brings back memories of riding the short bus in 7th and 8th grade.


Supposedly gorillas don't like to see red, and it may or may not be my imagination that when I wear red to Animal Kingdom, they notice me.  When I wear green, the aviary birds show great interest, and that's because the feeders wear green shirts.



I try to remember not to wear green if I'm going to visit the birds like this one, that'll swoop down on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment