Thursday, January 19, 2017

Fake News- Putin is now playing the role of the exotic dictator on American TV

When I was little, I liked TV.  It didn't occur to me that I liked it or what it was.  But I turned it on and I saw Kimba the little white lion go search for his Mom and try to be like his Dad.  I didn't realize how much he looked like a white Mickey Mouse and I didn't have any idea that Disney would steal the plot and turn it into a much better production later; The Lion King.

I didn't know that James Earl Jones would be the voice of CNN, was it AT and T too or am I mis-remembering; Simba's father Mufasa in The Lion King and Darth Vader.

I didn't know that the same forces that brought us Watergate on TV were bringing me Kimba the Little White Lion, Wild Kingdom by Mutual of Omaha. the Skipper Chuck show out of Miami, Romper Room, and Flipper.  I didn't think about it.  But I thought all of these were shows.  And I was right.  Mom would steer the TV- not transvestite, but television- to soap operas and Watergate occasionally.  For me, Watergate was the most boring TV show ever; probably a soap opera, but definitely unacceptable to wach just as they were.  But there was a pretty lady with yellow hair on Another World and Rachel the pretty lady there who is still the same age now as she was then even though I am at least forty years older now.

We had transvestites.  Milton Berle and Bob Hope were intolerable to me and I think I must have seen old school comedians dress like women which was no more or less offensive than when they weren't.  But Flip Wilson was hilarious no matter what he wore.  Sometimes I didn't know that the woman he played was supposed to be him.  Sometimes I thought it was somebody else.

Today I listened to Jungle Surfer point out that Vladimir Put it In is now playing the role of foreign dictator on American TV.  I don't watch American TV at the moment but I'm pretty sure that he's right.  I think Dave Johnson and Jungle Surfer and 66USPatriot know what they are talking about even when I don't know what they are talking about.  One is firmly grounded in reality I believe, but they are all speaking their truths.  PocketsOfTheFuture is speaking his truth too; even though I don't know how much of it is true.

There are many YouTubers who speak about Jesus.  And I wonder if they all know the same guy I know.  I haven't been talking to Him much and I can feel it, and in my way, I wonder if they are talking to Him too.  I believe He is listening, but I don't have much confidence that I am.  Now when I see men dressed as women I think it's a humiliation ritual; whether they know that or not.

A dress is something one can choose to wear; womenhood is not.

I see that Bradley Manning is lionized by people that call him Chelsea but demonized by people who call him Bradley.  Is it not possible that he is a man who did a brave thing and then decided to get some publicity for it?  Or isn't it possible that he was right on one decision and wrong on the other?

I'm going to call Bruce Bruce; and not Caitlyn; not because I don't think he has the right to change his name, but because I don't think he has the possibility of changing his gender.

I feel really sorry for people who think they need surgery to be themselves.  It doesn't matter which bits are being constructed; it's just wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment