Tuesday, September 11, 2018

CNN headline

 Trump's the best thing to happen to the book industry

Now come on CNN, you can't give him credit for that because if you start saying anything positive about him people want to know what channel they're watching.

The Clinton News Network went to fake news, and now it's saying something true???

I always wondered if I could actually affect the economy, and I guess they think he can. Lots of people think the president has to do with the economy, but they argue if it has to do with an immediate effect or years later.

I've heard people blame two or three 3 administration's back for the Great Depression.

Today people are saying the economy is doing well because of Obama and because of trump. And I think they did totally opposite things 2?

I also heard someone say yesterday, that the Trump Administration needs to be annulled.



I didn't even know that was a thing.












No comments:

Post a Comment