Monday, September 17, 2018

Jungle Surfer and Dave Johnson

 I wish I knew what these people are talking about.

It seems to me they are doing literary criticism, but as if the entire printed word Universe was connected.

I think that there's value in thinking that everything is connected..


But why is everything a plot?

Two days ago hurricane Florence was headed for Charlotte.

So, it's helpful to look and see how those names have been related in the past?

Weather modification, Which is controversial, even if we assume it, why would they steer that hurricane for two people could notice in the whole world?


 ! Today I heard that the hurricane was in Ohio!

Crazy weather news stories change policies. But, is every policy change mean that the Noose is tightening?

This is victim consciousness of the highest order.

If everything is part of a plot,

Then we're helpless

Why would we even want to know?


























No comments:

Post a Comment