Thursday, September 20, 2018

Ghetto McDonald's

 Apparently, they're not going to close it for a while, or even close it in sections. You pick a

They're going   renovate too ng and parts.

They smile at me, and gave me free food!

This comes on the announcement on The Ellen Show, that even oriental people can eat at McDonalds.



Oh, wait, you can't say Orion more.



H Oriental

 Remember Indians, amerindians, eurasian's, Native Americans, and Aboriginal Americans,

I also don't like the completion between white and Caucasian.



I think maybe, Caucasians were indo-europe and therefore their descendants are not all white. ans,

Anyway, back to McDonalds.

Pockets of the future just did a video on the campaign, that's supposed to be organic, of McDonald's attracting Asian customers.

I think, if I had seen the show on Ellen, I would have believed it.

But, it's only a official thing, with maybe a little bit of private impetus.



Speaking of fake news, I just listened to PewDiePie talk about Sabrina Williams.



Apparently, some of the cove really left out 1/2 or 3/4 of her behavior. rage











aha.




No comments:

Post a Comment