Monday, November 9, 2020

how things stand

https://youtu.be/HW1W-GD_z5c

Doreen Dotan says Trump won summarily, but can't collect the prize due to Christian pride. She says that he will tramp after a great humiliation. I am wondering how much one can even have in the press. And thinking of the time, when every public figure will have photos of their youth held against them.  As of yesterday, Taylor R. Marshall ssid Trump won and was outlining a path for getting Pennsylvania.  This morning, Scott Adams said, that the rampant fraud will be exposed, but he doesn't know when or if it will be enough or if he is reelected, if Trump should resign. Now I need to see what Mother Miriam says.  Hudna1 tells us how even in Los Angeles, Trump won.  I find that hard to believe, yet see the parades in Beverly Hills, thanks to Girltown and others.  Bruce, my personal friend who I thought would never give up, who saw Trump reelected and shot has resigned himself to a Biden in victory.  I was wrong about Trump getting elected and I was wrong about Obama getting reelected and I was wrong about Obama getting elected the first time but I really think Trump is going to stay in the White House legally. Knowing full well that I'm not good at predicting these things. It's stupid to say there was no fraud. The question is how much on each side, and was it in the states that matter to the extent that matters. And when we have two presidents because half the country won't accept it? But amazingly, I think Trump is going to play by the rules and win by the rules and I say that knowing full well that he is a cheater.

No comments:

Post a Comment