Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Can't Wait to Post This

As readers of my blog will notice,

and as I notice, I'm the only reader,

I have been listening to Mr. J. Vernon McGee go TTB.org.  This morning he was speaking about the end of Micah 2 and the beginning of Micah 3.  I wondered why he divided up the sections this way, knowing that chapters were added later to the text, as were verse numbers, and of course- pages.

I know that Micah is naturally divisible by the refrain of the prophet asking us, the readers, to hear.  But I can't wait to get back to the text and go into it more.

Today Mr. McGee spoke of judging, which is a subject I've been wrestling with since I was about 8 years old.  The issue has plagued me since before birth, but I didn't realize that until I was about 8 years old.  That's speaking for myself, but of course I believe that my insight includes all humanity, for which I'm happy to speak, yet don't want to judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment