Thursday, September 3, 2015

Out With It

Out With It


They're not even playing anymore.  We're fed just like the cattle.  We've got food full of hormones and antibiotics that fatten us up, and help us live longer, but have we not noticed that our diet makes us wander through the chutes a little slower?

Then we're sold the pills, and this keeps us buying those and other products longer too.



Yesterday I was reminded once again that we're always thirsty.  Why are we always thirsty?  You and I know that civilization had to start along rivers because biology like ours requires fresh water often.  But right on the cup I received, in the nice corner establishment that offers free water, which very few people drink, were some big red letters as a reminder to keep purchasing the nutrient-free beverages that make us want more and more food, and more and more sugary liquids, and make us "need" more and more pills.



One ad says "Stay Thirsty, My Friends" as if we have to be told this.

But check out what the cup the fast food joint gave me says:

Don't forget to be
THIRSTY WHILE YOU'RE HUNGRY,

Folks.

I didn't even add the caps for emphasis.

I suppose now that everybody's famous for fifteen minutes, the best way to hide what you're doing is just to come out with it and say it outright.

1 comment:

  1. I noticed KFC pickle flavored chicken, Smoky Mountain barbecue flavor Chicken Nashville Hot Chicken in Georgia called honey mustard flavored chicken all available.

    ReplyDelete