Tuesday, December 20, 2016

RUSSIAN AMBASSADOR IN TURKEY ART GALLERY FAKERY

So I'm watching all these YouTube videos that tell us how fake the news is. But I wonder at some point whether they ever told the truth? It would be so easy for a historian to tell me that Cleopatra knew many languages and that Queen Elizabeth spoke to her troops telling them she had the stomach of a king, but with all this video- it seems deliberately fake at a certain point. The Pulse shooting was brought to you by Dunkin Donuts and the Bank of America police shootout happened and now James Bond disguises himself as a police officer and kills the ambassador in the art museum? What does it say about me that I care more that the pictures behind him might not have been museum quality than whether or not the man is really dead on the floor or if WW3 starts now? Is this the effect of WWW or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment